Your Exclusive Invitation for Four Weeks of Business Coaching with Rachel Cosgrove
Get Coaching. Get Results.
1:1 Business Coaching With Rachel Cosgrove
I'm inviting you to coach directly with me for four (4) weeks to take your business to a new level. Each week we'll work together to identify the exact action steps you need to fast track your business, tackling your biggest blind spots and lay the foundation for more clarity, focus, and success in 2022!
Over the four (4) weeks together:
- We'll have a weekly 1:1 video Zoom call where you'll share exactly what's going on in your business and specifically what you need help with.
- I'll help uncover the ONE THING holding you back in your business and give you specific feedback, customized for you, based on where you are and where you want to go.
- Together we'll identify the ONE ACTION STEP each week that you need to take to accelerate your business success.
- I'll unlock specific done for you documents and systems including checklists, templates, and scripts for exactly what you need in your business each week.
- You'll have a customized action plan each week according to what you need to specifically do in your business.
- All calls will be recorded so you can re-listen or share them with your team.
- At the end of four (4) weeks you will have accomplished more in your business than you have in years!
What are you waiting for? We've got a lot to cover and I'm limiting this to five (5) business owners at a time.
Let's get started! Fill-out the info below!
Hear what fitness business owners have to say
about Rachel's online business coaching:
Jessica Fontaine, Owner of Hey, Fit Happens
"Working with Rachel gave me the push I needed to start my business. When I began working with Rachel, I had only my ideas and 4 clients, nothing really tangible. By the end of 8 weeks, I published a website, learned general rules for program design to create my programs, built an email list, learned a referral system, and most of all built my confidence that if I can do all of that in 8 weeks, I can be successful. There were some emotional low points since I did my coaching time during COVID-19 and national protests. The real, empathetic, and raw response from Rachel when we discussed the interference these experiences were playing in my motivation was, for me, a pivotal point in our relationship. I felt heard, and most of all supported. I knew that my well-being, not only as a business owner, but as a person, was important to her. As coaches, we already know that accountability is the real key to success for our clients, but accountability from Rachel in your business, will be the beginning to your success as a business owner."
Lee Taft, LT Athletic Consulting
"My wife Jenn and I have been in business since the early 90's. We've had a lot of experience and many coaches. Working with Rachel Cosgrove made it clear to us why being incredibly clear and focused is one of the priorities for all successful business owners. Rachel helped us clean up and target our funnel process to grow our membership. Rachel also gave us a very specific process to grow our coaching and mentoring business. The attention to detail and use of specific systems is what separates Rachel from the rest."